Sunday, December 6, 2009

Second Printing of Joy in the Furnace Bible Study

I must say the response to this Bible study has been beyond anything I could have ever hoped for or imagined...although I should not be surprised because it has been so clear that God has been in this every step of the way. I am teaching the study to a group of women at our church and the evidence of God's work in these women's lives is everything I have prayed for...and so much more. Women are finding true, lasting joy in their furnace through the life-changing truths of God's Word.

The requests for more books continues to flow in on a daily basis...something I was, in all honestly, not prepared to happen...especially not this soon. I have not advertised anywhere--other than talking about it to friends on Facebook and face to face. Yet, I received 119 orders in 12 days. I ordered 130 books and sold them all within two weeks.

I continue to receive requests for orders--some wanting them to give as Christmas gifts. So, I am going to print some more books the end of this week...to be picked up the first of next week and shipped out Priority mail so that you can have them in time for Christmas. Whoo-hoo!! Incidentally, all books will be autographed.

If you would like to order, I need your order no later than, 6:00 AM, Saturday, December 12, 2009. That is in SIX days!!! ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE!!! Please do not leave comments or send me messages here, telling me you want to order. I really need all orders completed on the website, so that I don't miss any when I go to place the order for printing.You can order online at www.joyinthefurnace.com You can order using PayPal or you can click the "Go to Checkout" tab for an option to pay by check.

All orders will be shipped Priority mail. Due to the flat rate shipping with Priority mail, you can order many quantities at the same S&H rate as others. For example, the S&H for 3 books is the same as it is for 14 books. So, if you are ordering now but are considering ordering additional books, in the future, you might check out the S&H to see if it will save you money to order now rather than waiting until the next time. (I'm not trying to make a sales pitch here...just trying to save you money. Believe me, I wish I could just give them all away.)

Feel free to copy this note to your blog (I always get asked that question.) and share with anybody you think might be interested in this study. I am not out to sell books. I am simply here to share the truths from God's Word that you CAN have joy in the furnace...no matter how hot it it.

Debbie

No comments: