Thursday, November 5, 2009

Joy in the Furnace Bible Study...Exciting Announcement

The time has finally come when I will be placing an order for my "Joy in the Furnace" Bible study books!!! I am SO excited to be able to share these truths with others!!

I have had a WONDERFUL professional editor working with me and she has put the book into a format where it is ready to present to a publisher. Actually, she is feverishly working to finish it by the deadline. This printing will be a pre-published book. In other words, it is not officially published yet...but ready to be either self-published or presented to a publishing company, whichever I choose. However, it is very professional in format. The only difference is I won't have an ISBN and can't sell it in stores. I am waiting on God's leading and timing as to what direction to go on the publishing. Those who have edited and "field tested" the study have all encouraged me to publish it...that it is a much needed message.

Many of you have asked about ordering books from me. So, I wanted to let you know that you now have an opportunity to do so. Some of you may want to hold off for the published version and that is fine. Although, I have no clue when that will be. I just want to let you know it is available, if you are interested.

I am only ordering a limited number of the books right now. You MUST pre-order one if you would like one. The cost of the books will probably be around $15 depending on the number of books we order. I don't anticipate it being more than that--based on what we paid for the first set we purchased--but it could be less, if I get a lot of orders. For those of you who don't live in Fort Worth, there would also be shipping charges.

If you would like to order books, please let me know no later than Wednesday, November 11th.. You do not have to pay now. I just need a count to know how many to order. Once I know the exact price, I will contact you and start collecting money and mailing out books.

If you have any questions, you can email me at debbie@joyinthefurnace.com

Thank you! I hope that this study ministers to all who read it and that all of you find joy in the furnace!!

Debbie
Front cover


Consider it all joy? How am I supposed to consider it all joy when my life is coming apart at the seams and my world is crumbling around me? You must be kidding!

Join Debbie in this exciting six-week journey through the fiery furnace of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, where you will discover that it is possible to find joy—even greatly rejoice—right in the middle of the deepest darkest furnace you can imagine. Debbie uses her own personal story and powerful truths from God's Word to share six key principles for finding joy in the furnace. You will discover that:
• The furnace is inevitable
• God is with you in the furnace
• God sets you free in the furnace
• God heals you in the furnace
• God perfects you through the furnace
• God receives glory through the furnace

This study can be done on an individual basis or in groups. Group discussion questions are provided at the back of the book.

No comments: